Monday, December 30, 2013

The Unsuspecting V-Steam "Volunteer" Part 2

German Chamomile
Remember the unsuspecting "volunteer" from the last post on V-steamin'? Her second review is below.

Dear Keely,

here are my results for the Cheeky (grounded) herb pack vjay steam:

After a stressful day, I welcomed the warm, soothing steam and immediately started to relax.  I did the steam for 25 minutes. The tension, anger, stress started releasing immediately from the bottom and on up.  My left shoulder even relaxed and released.  Cloudy, fearful thoughts were cleared from my mind. During the steam my abdomen started gurgling, belching occurred and BM followed about 30 min later.  This morning I feel lighter, energetic and optimistic.  This is the way to go to alleviate stress and to get back on positive mindset train

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment